Archive for June, 2009

A Warm Welcome to Little Kids Rock

Beginning this month, we will provide Little Kids Rock with pro bono PR and social media marketing services aimed at raising awareness of the organization’s vision and mission, as well as its innovative approach to music education. Continue reading

Read the rest of this entry »

The Bateman Group, WeOwnTV, and Social Media Advocacy

At the Bateman Group we take our responsibility for being good corporate citizens seriously and our selection process for taking on pro bono work is pretty straightforward. We look for visionary organizations with dynamic founders who are providing creative solutions … Continue reading

Read the rest of this entry »

Bateman Adds Kapow Technologies & Solace Systems to Roster

We were pleased to announce this week that Kapow Technologies and Solace Systems have both selected the Bateman Group as their PR and social media marketing agency of record. Work for Kapow Technologies began in earnest in May and programs for Solace … Continue reading

Read the rest of this entry »

Introducing Bateman Banter, the official blog of the Bateman Group

For many years, we debated and then delayed starting an agency blog. In April, we celebrated the Bateman Group’s Fifth Anniversary — a significant milestone for any small business. Looking back, I realized our first five years were spent quietly forming and refining our point of view on the industry. We’re starting a blog now because the time has come for us to actually share our views with the world. And what a time we picked to enter the industry conversation. Never before have the stakes of our profession been higher or the rewards greater. Continue reading

Read the rest of this entry »