Archive for September, 2009

37Signals Satires Twitter Valuation: Why Didn’t I think of That?!

I tend to frown on PR stunts for the simple reason that 99 out of 100 typically fail. But yesterday’s zinger by 37Signals CEO Jason Fried was, in a word, brilliant. The post, titled “PRESS RELEASE: 37SIGNALS VALUATION TOPS $100 … Continue reading

Read the rest of this entry »

Bateman Buzz Meter – 2nd Edition

Bateman Buzz Meter, Second Edition, September 2009. Continue reading

Read the rest of this entry »

Facebook vs. Twitter: Which is Better for Marketing your Business?

Is Facebook's usefulness as a social media and marketing tool beginning to lose its cache? As PR practitioners, how do we best advise our clients which social media tools are right for their business and for how long? Bateman Group's Lisa Melsted shares her insightful personal observations and goes out on a limb with some predictions of her own. Continue reading

Read the rest of this entry »