Archive for December, 2009

Bateman Buzz Meter – 3rd Edition

Bateman Buzz Meter, Third Edition, December 2009. Continue reading

Read the rest of this entry »

12 Days of Christmas in Silicon Valley

Take a look at our holiday video card featuring a very special rendition of the 12 Days of Christmas performed by the amazingly talented Gale Bradley Singers. Its a parody of what we can only call “Silicon Valley values” at a time we can all use a good laugh. Continue reading

Read the rest of this entry »

Bateman Group’s Pro Bono Client Shines

The Bateman Group signed on our very first pro bono client last summer with Little Kids Rock, a national nonprofit bringing free musical instruments and instruction to underfunded public schools in 23 cities (think Red Hot Chili Peppers not Bach). … Continue reading

Read the rest of this entry »