Archive for February, 2010

Smart, Hard-Working, Passionate, Quirky Seeks Same

We know 2010 will be another fast-paced year filled with new and exciting opportunities for the Bateman Group. January was a growth month for the firm and February is forecast to be one of our busiest on record. In order to maintain our superior service levels (and some semblence of sanity), we need to expand our team. We’re seeking exceptional candidates to come in and interview for both Associate and Senior Associate positions at the firm immediately. Continue reading

Read the rest of this entry »