Archive for March, 2010

PR Blunders

Much to the glee of journalists and the chagrin of PR practitioners, another “PR blunder” has hit the airwaves, this time under the pen of the folks at TechCrunch. Although I am always shocked by the carelessness exhibited by people … Continue reading

Read the rest of this entry »

Are you playing by Wikipedia’s rules?

My colleague Amy just turned me on to a PRWeek Q&A with Wikipedia’s head of communications Jay Walsh, who offers some helpful tips about contributing content to the site. Wikipedia entries for technology companies and their market segments often rank … Continue reading

Read the rest of this entry »

The Real Losers of the Newspaper Collapse: Loons!

Tune into this clip from the Onion to get their take on the real losers of the newspaper collapse. I think they might be on to something here:

Read the rest of this entry »