Archive for April, 2010

Are we all stress cases?

A recent surveyfrom CareerCast.com has gotten our industry in quite a tizzy. The survey looked at over 200 different professions and came up with a list of the Ten Most Stressful Jobs. Public Relations Officer came in at #8. It’s … Continue reading

Read the rest of this entry »

Welcoming CoreMedia and StepStone Solutions to the Client Roster

We were pleased to announce this week the addition of CoreMedia of Hamburg, Germany and StepStone Solutions of the U.K. to our expanding client roster of national and global brands. Continue reading

Read the rest of this entry »

Bateman Buzz Meter April Fool’s Day Edition

Behold the April Fool’s Day edition of the Bateman Buzz Meter (technically #4), our semi-regular ranking of recent newsworthy events based on PR and Social Media effectiveness. Continue reading

Read the rest of this entry »