Archive for January, 2011

Smart, Passionate Tech Geek with High Eco-IQ Seeks Same

If January is any indication, 2011 is quickly shaping up to be our best year ever. In order to take advantage of the opportunities that await us, we need to expand our team. We’re seeking candidates for Associate and Senior Associate (aka Account Executive or Sr. Account Executive) positions to service our growing base of clients in the technology, consumer, green/sustainability and non-profit market sectors. Continue reading

Read the rest of this entry »

Rugby Players Understand Twitter

There aren’t too many opportunities to tie rugby and digital communications together, but this is one of those times. I’ve been an avid rugby player and fan for the past eight years, so I was intrigued when professional rugby players really started to use Twitter in 2010. Continue reading

Read the rest of this entry »