Archive for March, 2011

Is PR Measurement More Art or Science?

The explosion of digital media and freely available web tracking data (article views, web traffic, retweets, Facebook “likes”, etc.) is forcing the PR industry to reconsider how we approach measurement. PR can no longer focus only on how many eyeballs … Continue reading

Read the rest of this entry »

#WINNING with @alexsemin – How to Build a Twitter Community

There’s no doubt Twitter has grown to become a legitimate communications channel, serving a wide variety of audiences and interests. I find myself spending an ever increasing amount of time Twitter mostly because it allows you to stay on top … Continue reading

Read the rest of this entry »

Bloggers, Aggregators and iPads, Oh My!

On Tuesday, March 1st, Bateman Group along with fellow boutique PR agencies Mindshare PR, Kulesa Faul, Page One PR and Borders+Gratehouse co-hosted the third in an ongoing series of professional development events. Continue reading

Read the rest of this entry »