Archive for April, 2011

Unlocking the Power of Facebook Deals

When I woke up this morning, I found emails from five different coupon sites offering me five distinct local deals. I’m as hooked on these types of sites just as much as the next person. Apparently venture capitalists are too, … Continue reading

Read the rest of this entry »

Celebrate Sierra Leone’s 50th Year of Independence with WeOwnTV

This Wednesday, April 27, 2011, Sierra Leone will honor its 50th anniversary of independence, and the Bateman Group is requesting your support in helping us celebrate the occasion with our friends at WeOwnTV. A spinoff of the critically acclaimed documentary … Continue reading

Read the rest of this entry »

Good News Comes in Twos!

Good News Comes in Twos! Bateman Group Expands Relationship with Recyclebank and Opens Park Slope Office Continue reading

Read the rest of this entry »

Seeking Smart, Hard-Working, Creative, Quirky Account Manager

This is a really exciting time for the Bateman Group; the first three months of 2011 marked a record quarter for the firm and next quarter is forecast to be even better. We’re growing in all of our core practice … Continue reading

Read the rest of this entry »