Archive for June, 2011

Does Google+ hold the keys to the new social media kingdom?

I was a little bit disappointed that I dropped the ball on getting a Google+ invite on the day of the launch, but was finally granted access to the site yesterday around 5:00 p.m. and have been tinkering with it … Continue reading

Read the rest of this entry »

New Campaign from Motista and Tom Fishburne Embraces the “Social Object”

  I’m excited to share with you a really cool and thoughtful content marketing campaign we’re involved with on behalf of our client Motista. The campaign involves a series of cartoons that Motista commissioned award-winning cartoonist Tom Fishburne to develop, … Continue reading

Read the rest of this entry »

Bateman Group Welcomes NatureBridge to Client Roster!

Today we publicly announced our selection as agency of record by NatureBridge, a 501(c) (3) nonprofit organization headquartered in San Francisco and the largest residential environmental education partner of the National Park Service. NatureBridge currently operates fourcampuses at Yosemite National Park, in Olympic National Park in Washington State, in Golden Gate National Park and in Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area and each year serves more than 40,000 participants through field science, youth leadership and teacher training programs. Continue reading

Read the rest of this entry »

Bateman Buzz Meter is Back!

It’s been quite a while since we published a Bateman Buzz Meter, our ranking of recent newsworthy events based on PR and Social Media effectiveness. We’ve decided to dust it off and resurrect it, with plans to publish it more … Continue reading

Read the rest of this entry »