Archive for December, 2011

Warm Welcome to Qualys, Antenna and Sociable Labs!

As the year comes to a close and we reflect back, there’s no denying 2011 has been an incredible year for Bateman Group. The surge we experienced in the fourth quarter; however, has truly been unprecedented. Today, we publicly announced our selection as agency of record by three exceptional companies. Continue reading

Read the rest of this entry »

December Issue: Future of Media Round-up

This is the December 2011 edition of The Future of Media Round Up featuring the top articles and blogs curated by Bateman Group on issues and events related to the convergence of technology, media and communications. Continue reading

Read the rest of this entry »

Bateman Group 2012 Predictions

To say that 2011 was a big year for the media, technology and PR industries would be a huge understatement. We saw LinkedIn’s IPO, the firing of Michael Arrington from TechCrunch, the firing of Carol Bartz from Yahoo!, the launch … Continue reading

Read the rest of this entry »