Archive for March, 2012

Is Content Marketing PR’s to Lose?

Content marketing is all the rage right now, and for good reason. According to the Content Marketing Institute, B2B marketers now spend more than a quarter of their budget on content marketing initiatives and 60 percent of them plan to … Continue reading

Read the rest of this entry »

Does Evil Knievel PR Really Work? An Analysis of Launching (and Flopping) at SXSW

  We’ve been following South By Southwest Interactive even closer this year, as we pulled together a panel for our client Recyclebank entitled“Can Gaming Make the World Better?” Of all of the media coverage coming out of the event, I … Continue reading

Read the rest of this entry »

Goldman/Blankfein’s Crisis Communications Dilemma

Disclosure: My younger sister works for a large investment bank and my alma mater is an investment banking factory. When I was younger, my father once told me that a man’s reputation was important, because a man’s reputation will be … Continue reading

Read the rest of this entry »

Recyclebank & Bateman Group Shortlisted for PR News’ Corporate Social Responsibility Awards

We’re thrilled to announce our work for Recyclebank has been recognized as a finalist for PR News’ CSR Awards! Continue reading

Read the rest of this entry »