Archive for April, 2012

PR Oscar Season is Upon Us

Yesterday, I took a quick trip to D.C. to attend the as we were nominated for the work we did with Recyclebank during Earth Month last year. Our submission, “Gamification Goes Green: Recyclebank”s Green Your Home Challenge Sparks Eco-friendly Actions” was one … Continue reading

Read the rest of this entry »

Bateman Buzz Meter for April 2012

The latest installment of the Bateman Buzz Meter, our ranking of recent newsworthy events based on PR and Social Media effectiveness. As always, comments welcome! Continue reading

Read the rest of this entry »

PR Leaders Discuss Growth of the Industry at Packed PR Penthouse Event

Last Thursday we were excited to welcome over 70 public relations professionals to the penthouse suite of our building at 1550 Bryant Street for a panel discussion and some networking. Each quarter, we collaborate with like-minded agencies in the Bay … Continue reading

Read the rest of this entry »