Archive for May, 2012

Facebook Not Being Transparent? The Irony!

It has been interesting to watch the Facebook IPO unfold. When the stock hit the Nasdaq trading floors last Friday, I was in Tokyo for a friend’s wedding. I didn’t really feel the effects of the IPO madness until I … Continue reading

Read the rest of this entry »

Bateman Buzz Meter for May 2012

The latest installment of the Bateman Buzz Meter for May 2012, our ranking of recent newsworthy events based on PR and Social Media effectiveness. As always, comments welcome! Continue reading

Read the rest of this entry »

Bateman Group and Recyclebank Honored with Two More Industry Awards

Bateman Group/Recyclebank team wins two more industry awards — a Gold in the Green Category and the Bronze in the Best General Consumer Campaign category! Continue reading

Read the rest of this entry »

Dom P Fridays, What are You Doing Right Now?

Read the rest of this entry »