Bateman Group Wins Three 2013 Bulldog Media Relations Awards for Excellence

Its my pleasure to announce that the good people at Bulldog Media have once again recognized Bateman Group with not one, not two, but THREE awards for excellence in media relations for 2013. This year, our work for long-time client Recyclebank entitled Share Responsibility for the Planet – Visualizing the Impact of Eco-Action garnered a Bronze for Best Green Campaign. This is the second year in a row the Recyclebank team in Brooklyn and San Francisco has won over the judges with their consumer PR brilliance.

Not to be outdone, the App Annie team in San Francisco scored two awards for our work with that red-hot mobile app store analytics start-up. The very clever campaign launching App Annie”s service for Google Play entitled walked away with a pair of Bronze awards for Best New Product Launch – Business and Best Technology Campaign – Business. The full results can be found here in this press release issued on Friday, April 19th.

We love the Bulldog Awards because winners are chosen exclusively by working journalists from hundreds of entries representing the very best strategic and tactical prowess that PR/corporate communications has to offer.  Campaigns are judged by a team of working journalists, who assessed the submissions on the basis of their ability to achieve extraordinary visibility and influence opinion, as well as on their creativity, command of media and technology, and tenacity. With Bulldog Media, the size of the agency and the amount spent on advertising or sponsorship are never factors influencing award decisions. The best work rises to the top, period. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for other awards programs in the PR industry.

Please join me in congratulating Recyclebank, App Annie, their hard-working account teams and the rest of Bateman Group on these well-earned awards!

7 Comments »

  1. Good day very nice site!! Man .. Beautiful .. Wonderful .. I will bookmark your web site and take the feeds additionally?I am glad to seek out a lot of useful information here in the put up, we need develop extra strategies in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

  2. I like the helpful information you provide in your articles.
    I will bookmark your blog and check again here regularly.
    I am quite sure I’ll learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

  3. film porno says:

    Est carrément leur premier site coquin de qualité pour les gens
    de 18 ans, qui contient sexe tube et catégories comme :
    x amateur, Baiseur, Ouvert à tous, Porno de france, Vieille

  4. xxx says:

    Est méga leur premier site porno de qualité purement pour les gens de
    18 printemps, qui contient film porno et catégories comme : amateur sexe, Hardeur, Public, Porno fr, Mature

  5. youporn says:

    Le blog a film porno sur internet qui vont certainement vous mettre le feu aux sacs

  6. Superb internet site. A lot of tips the following. I’m submitting this to a few associates ans furthermore giving in scrumptious. And indeed, owing to your current sweating!

  7. google says:

    Was looking for great writeup. It actually was some sort of enjoyment profile it. Appearance superior for you to way introduced pleasant from you! Nevertheless, precisely how may all of us converse?

Leave a Reply