Bateman Group Announces Unprecedented Momentum with 7 New Clients and 2 Senior-Level Appointments

We issued a press release announcing the addition of seven new clients and two senior-level appointments to the management team in San Francisco this morning. Here’s the news in a nutshell: First off, its my pleasure to announce the addition of Syreeta Mussante as a senior vice president in our San Francisco office working on our Cloud and Datacenter Infrastructure portfolio of clients. For those of you who worked with Syreeta during her lengthy stints at Blanc & Otus, Spark PR or Lewis PR, you understand that to know Syreeta is to immediately love her. Syreeta represents exactly what Bateman Group needed both culturally and to meet our business objectives all in one fabulous package! She started just on August 6th and is already making a huge difference on accounts such as Nutanix, Aryaka and Apprenda. Welcome aboard, Syreeta!

Its also my pleasure to announce the well-deserved promotion of Paula Cavagnaro to vice president, effective immediately. Paula joined Bateman Group six months ago as an account director with more than 15 years of experience managing multi-channel marketing programs, mostly recently with FreeMonee Network, the world’s first and only gift incentive network, where she was senior director, marketing communications. Before FreeMonee, Paula was senior director, marketing at former Bateman client Motista, a consumer intelligence start-up in San Mateo, Calif. She earned her agency-side credentials as a director at Antenna Group in San Francisco working with emerging technology companies like Jigsaw, Lending Club and Shipwire. Paula throws a big monkey wrench in the old stereotype that former clients don’t make good agency people — she’s amazing at both. In her short time with the firm, she’s been a huge part of some of our biggest client success stories this year, including Braintree, Bunchball and Get Satisfaction. Congrats Paula!

Finally, new clients announced today include:

Based in Clinton Park, N.Y., Apprenda is the leading Enterprise Platform as a Service (PaaS) powering the next generation of enterprise applications.

Based in Chicago, Braintree is a catalyst for the next generation of commerce. Braintree provides the easiest way to pay and get paid across any device.

Based in Redwood Shores, Calif., Bunchball is the industry leader in gamification.

Based in Paris, France with U.S. headquarters in Cambridge, Mass., Digimind is one of the leading SaaS-based intelligence software companies.

Based in San Jose, Calif., Nutanix provides datacenter infrastructure solutions that are hyper efficient, massively scalable and elegantly simple.

Based in Redwood Shores, Calif., Tidemark helps medium and large enterprises transform their businesses with cloud-based planning, forecasting and analytic applications that work for everyone on any device.

Based in San Francisco, Xamarin is the new standard for enterprise mobile development, enabling businesses to build fully native iOS and Android apps from a single code base. Xamarin also enables business to automate mobile app testing on hundreds of real devices in the cloud.

3 Comments »

  1. quisseVep says:

    E6749
    m7823
    M16754

  2. Along with building brands there is a rapid increase in down loads.
    Other advertising networks can reach your exact target audience.

    If they allow ‘like’ those pages and share
    your link there.

  3. Bateman Group Announces Unprecedented Momentum with 7 New Clients and 2 Senior-Level Appointments Read The Full Write-Up http://www.ibrahimethemyilmaznazarinsaat.com/wp-content/uploads/shop/4a247c05f2e84153a117fed034bdb7fd.asp

Leave a Reply