Bateman Group Welcomes Six New Clients into the Fold

As many of our followers know, we’ve slowed down our new business initiatives during the fourth quarter to focus more intently on expanding our team and delighting our existing clients, both old and new. But some opportunities were simply too good to resist. So, we managed to make room in both our San Francisco and New York City offices for the following six exceptional companies. Some background on each:

Based in Palo Alto, Calif. and backed by Andreessen Horowitz, David Sacks, Ron Conway, Ashton Kutcher and many other top angel investors, Circle is the mobile app that shows you what’s happening nearby right now, anywhere you go.

EchoUser is a user experience design and research company based in San Francisco.

Backed by Accel Partners and iNovia Capital and based in Montreal, Canada, LightSpeed Retail is revolutionizing the in-store and online shopping experience with next-generation retail software systems that offer business owners powerful, intuitive retail tools.

Based in Los Altos, Calif. and backed by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Netskope is the cloud app analytics and policy company that provides complete visibility into cloud app usage and enforces sophisticated usage policies.

Based in San Francisco, Quri is a retail intelligence company that provides instant visibility into the performance of products and promotions in retail stores.

Based in Copenhagen, Denmark with U.S. headquarters in Mill Valley, Calif., Sitecore is the global leader in customer experience management software.

We’re honored to be working with these sterling brands and look forward to a long and mutually beneficial relationships with each one. Welcome aboard!

3 Comments »

  1. cheap shoes says:

    Excellent work, a lot of really great points! I value you penning this page and the remainder of your site is fantastic!

  2. The innovation, creativity and a premier commitment has made moncler become one
    of the top brands in fashion industry. Cheap Womens Moncler Jackets This only visits show
    how warm and sought quickly following on from the
    Moncler producer has is located to moncler deutschland be contemplating that it 1st made its debut
    for any planet phase since the conventional vendor for the People from france winter Olympic team.
    Moncler thermal technology is especially eye-catching out there this
    year, said the extraordinary Moncler pockets heat reflective thermal method uses the principle
    associated with inner mesh silver can reflect back body heat our
    body, so that thermal consequences increase by 20%,
    while the middle grid The black lines can easily provide breathable wicking functionality.

  3. fabrication de drapeaux – Borney.fr – fabrication de
    banderoles publicitaires – fabrication en france Achat drapeaux, fabricant de drapeaux français banderolles publicitaires
    Excellent post. Keep posting such kind of information on your page.

    Im really impressed by your blog.
    Hello there, You’ve performed a fantastic job.
    I will certainly digg it and individually suggest to my friends.

    I’m sure they will be benefited from this website.

    My web blog fabriquer drapeau

Leave a Reply