We’re looking for an outstanding individual to help us recruit and retain employees, and support the positive environment and unique culture in our fast growing company. The full time Talent and Vibe Manager will work in the Bateman Group’s San Francisco office, supporting a staff of 30+, located in San Francisco and New York.
As Talent and Vibe Manager, you will be instrumental in sourcing new recruits through traditional and non-traditional channels, assisting them once they are hired, and helping to foster Bateman Group’s fun and collaborative work environment. We have an exceptionally high employee retention rate (turnover is less than five percent), and we want to keep it that way. Your job will be to help us do that through conceptualizing and producing innovative events and branded experiences for staff, while attracting rock star candidates as openings arise. We are looking for an organized, self-starter who thinks outside the box, and would really appreciate having “Vibe” in a job title.
You will tap your personal and social networks, as well as use online tools (like LinkedIn and SmartRecruiters) to recruit top PR talent for Bateman Group’s San Francisco and New York offices, and manage all stages of the recruitment process, including interview scheduling, gathering feedback, candidate follow-up, etc.
2) New Employee Onboarding
You will assist the Operations Manager with onboarding logistics, such as ordering new desk set-ups, office supplies, computers and phones to ensure all new employees feel welcome and well-cared for.
3) Managing Vibe Squad Programs and Budgets
You will play a key role in nurturing our culture by producing:
- Monthly Birthday Celebrations and Happy Hours
- Brown Bag Professional Development Lunches
- Quarterly Agency Outings
- Healthy Office options (including stocking the kitchen with a variety of healthy snacks, and researching/coordinating healthy office activities, such as lunch-time yoga, chair massages, etc.)
- Agency parties
- Fill in the Blank, really!
You will use your organizational skills to produce industry Bateman Group branded events, including thought leader panels featuring national journalists, venture capitalists and entrepreneurs. Responsibilities include:
- Producing and distributing branded invitations, maintaining the contacts database, securing venues, coordinating catering, producing event collateral, and managing event set up and break down.
- Supporting the marketing team
- Proven track record of recruiting within a fast growing marketing organization
- Human resource experience preferred (recent PR/marketing agency client-service experience strongly considered if you don’t have traditional HR experience)
- Event planning experience
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload to meet deadlines with minimal oversight
- Super-human problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- A love for small and fast growth company environments
- Propensity toward extroversion
- A wicked sense of humor not required, but would be appreciated
- Undergraduate degree
Contact email@example.com if you are interested.